The first type of SBI that we are going to talk about refers to the State Bank of India, the largest Banking and Financial services company in India. The SBI has more than 13,000 physical locations, and more than 150 of them are overseas branches. According to several sources the State Bank of India is the #1 banking institution and the 4th most important company in all India.
One of the most popular services that this Bank offers is its online banking solution, it allows clients from all around the world to easily access and manage their accounts, it helps them save time and even money, because they don’t have to drive or spend money on transportation to get to one of their brick and mortar branches, this is probably one of the main reasons why this banking institution is so popular.
The State Bank of India has a wide variety of products and services, their international coverage is huge, and they have millions of clients that don’t reside in India. Their main headquarters are located in Mumbai, India, don’t worry below you will find a Google Map that will allow you to easily locate the SBI, you can also use it to get directions to the bank or from the bank to any other place.
The SBI has won a lot of international awards that recognize them as a true force in the world of Banking and Financial services, what has allowed them to become such an important company is their ability to change and adapt to what counts and to what’s important now, a good example is their world renowned internet banking platform, which is perhaps their most popular product/service.
- Best Online Banking Award, Best Customer Initiative Award & Best Risk Management Award (Runner Up)
- The Bank of the year 2009, India (won the second year in a row) by The Banker Magazine
- Best Bank – Large and Most Socially Responsible Bank by the Business Bank Awards 2009
- Best Bank 2009 by Business India
- The Most Trusted Brand 2009 by The Economic Times
- Most Preferred Bank & Most preferred Home loan provider by CNBC
- Visionaries of Financial Inclusion By FINO
- Technology Bank of the Year by IBA Banking Technology Awards
- SKOCH Award 2010 for Virtual corporation Category for its online payment system
- The Brand Trust Report: 11th most trusted brand in India
Location on Google Maps – Directions
View Larger Map